Attend the 4-Day Certified Exit Planning Advisor Program
February 12 - 15, 2018
Early Bird Pricing Available: $3,995 through December 31, 2017
The Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA) Program, created in 2007, is the only program of its kind. Developed by nationally recognized experts in the field of exit planning, this 4-day executive MBA style program is taught by a faculty of nationally recognized experts in their respective fields. The CEPA Program offers professionals an innovative learning experience, performance-enhancing resources, and the strategic tools to help them advance their exit planning practice.
Participants who successfully complete the CEPA program, and pass the closed book proctored exam, receive the Certified Exit Planning Advisor / CEPA credential.
The CEPA program now qualifies for continuing educational credits with twelve major professional associations. This makes the CEPA program the most widely accepted and endorsed professional exit planning program in the world.
Event Logistical Details & Travel:
- The program will take place from Monday, February 12th - Thursday, February 15th, 2018. We will begin on Monday at 8:00am. We recommend booking your arriving flight for Sunday afternoon/evening so you have time to settle in. The program concludes on Thursday at 5:00pm.
- The program event will take place at the Georgia State University College of Law.
- Our preferred event hotel for the group is the Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta. It is about a 5 minute walk from the Ritz over to Georgia State (about 2 blocks).
- The University and preferred hotel are approximately 30 minutes from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.
- A group discounted rate at the Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta is available now! Click here (Enter Group/Promotion Code 'EPREPRA')