Attend the 4-Day Certified Exit Planning Advisor Program
May 22-25, 2017
Early Bird Pricing Available: $3,795 through April 1, 2017
The Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA) Program, created in 2007, is the only program of it's kind. Developed by nationally recognized experts in the field of exit planning, this 4-day executive MBA style program is taught by a faculty of nationally recognized experts in their respective fields. The CEPA Program offers professionals an innovative learning experience, performance-enhancing resources, and the strategic tools to help them advance their exit planning practice.
Participants who successfully complete the CEPA program, and pass the closed book proctored exam, receive the Certified Exit Planning Advisor / CEPA credential.
The CEPA program now qualifies for continuing educational credits with twelve major professional associations. This makes the CEPA program the most widely accepted and endorsed professional exit planning program in the world.
Event Logistical Details & Travel
- The program will take place from Monday, May 22nd - Thursday, May 25th, 2017. We will begin on Monday at 8:00am. We recommend booking your arriving flight for Sunday afternoon/evening so you have time to settle in. The program concludes Thursday at 5:00pm.
- The program will take place at the University of Chicago Booth School of Business’s Gleacher Center.
- Our preferred event hotel for the group is the Omni Hotel. It is an approximate 10 minute walk from the Omni over to the Gleacher Center (about 6 blocks).
- The University and preferred hotel is approximately 40 minutes from Chicago Midway International Airport and 45 minutes from Chicago O’Hare International Airport.
- Transportation to/from the hotel — Taxi fare from Midway runs typically $25-35 and from O’Hare typically $35-50. Train service is also available from both airports with stops nearby the hotel. Visit www.transitchicago.com for more train service information and schedules.
- A group discounted rate at the Omni Hotel is available now! Click here