You are cordially invited to join a Business Owner Forum hosted by the Greater New York Chapter of the Exit Planning Institute.
Seating is limited!
Your aspirations and hard work have carried you far in life and have contributed greatly in your creation of considerable wealth, which for the time being is concentrated in your business. There will come a time when that ownership will transfer - and whether it be on your terms or the terms of others is really up to you.
Just as your aspirations have guided you in the creation and evolution of your business - why not also aspire to create additional value and ultimately exit your business in the best possible fashion?
- The very process of preparing a business for sale can, in fact, become a value enhancement exercise as you may well determine that the appropriate outcome is to keep your business and pursue an Advanced Value Creation strategy.
- The ultimate proceeds from your exit will be well planned for and handled through the development of a synergistic personal financial plan.
- You can become one of the relatively few (roughly one fourth) of business owners who a year after their liquidity event confidently feel that they have achieved a successful capstone to their career.
- 8:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. - Registration and Breakfast
- 8:30 a.m. - 8:45 a.m. - Introductions
- 8:45 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. - Richard Orlando, Ph.D., Founder and CEO of Legacy Capitals LLC
- Topic: A Behind the Scene Perspective of the Founders' Journey: Pre and Post Sale
- 9:30 a.m. - 10:15 a.m. - Kyle Madden, Partner at KLH Capital
- Topic: How Private Equity Groups Select & Value Businesses
- 10:15 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. - Break
- 10:30 a.m. - 11:25 a.m. - Pamela Hendrickson, COO and Vice Chairman of Strategic Initiatives at The Riverside Company & Dina Dwyer-Owens, Co-Chairwoman, Dwyer Group Board of Directors
- Topic: Confessions of a Business Owner and her Private Equity Partner - Moderated by Mark Kravietz, CFP, CIMA, CEPA of MK Wealth Management
- 11:25 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. - Closing
In particular, we believe you will be inspired by the passion, knowledge and excellence of our four successive speakers:
Interested in attending with your client?
The Owners Forum is a private event and does not accommodate open registration for advisors. For $75 per guest, you and one of your business owner clients can join this experience. As the purpose of this event is to educate and empower local business owners, you must bring a client in order to attend. We do limit the number of chapter members that can attend this event, but if you are interested, please contact Josh Koza at (216)712-4244 or email JKoza@exit-planning-institute.org. We look forward to assisting you.