Your aspirations and hard work have carried you far in life and have contributed greatly in your creation of considerable wealth, which for the time being is concentrated in your business. There will come a time when that ownership will transfer - and whether it be on your terms or the terms of others is really up to you.
Just as your aspirations have guided you in the creation and evolution of your business - why not also aspire to create additional value and ultimately exit your business in the best possible fashion?
- The very process of preparing a business for sale can, in fact, become a value enhancement exercise as you may well determine that the appropriate outcome is to keep your business and pursue an Advanced Value Creation strategy.
- The ultimate proceeds from your exit will be well planned for and handled through the development of a synergistic personal financial plan.
- You can become one of the relatively few (roughly one fourth) of business owners who a year after their liquidity event confidently feel that they have achieved a successful capstone to their career.
- 8:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. - Registration and Breakfast
- 8:30 a.m. - 8:45 a.m. - Introductions
- 8:45 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. - Chris Snider: President of the Exit Planning Institute & author of Walking to Destiny
- 9:30 a.m. - 10:15 a.m. - Dave Pottruck: former CEO of Charles Schwab & author of best seller Stacking the Deck
- 10:15 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. - Break
- 10:30 a.m. - 11:15 a.m. - Dr. Curtis Odom: Principal and Managing Partner of Prescient Strategists, LLC & author of the acclaimed Mind the Gap: Getting Business Results in Multigenerational Organizations
- 11:15 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. - Closing
In particular, we believe you will be inspired by the passion, knowledge and excellence of three speakers - all of whom are internationally recognized thought leaders in the field of Exit Planning:
Chris Snider, CEPA
Author of Walking to Destiny
Award Winning Thought Leader in Value Acceleration and Exit Planning
Managing Partner of Snider Premier Growth
Author of Stacking the Deck
Chairman, Hightower Advisors
Former CEO, Charles Schwab
Interested in attending with your client?
The Owners Forum is a private event and does not accommodate open registration for advisors. For $75 per guest, you and one of your business owner clients can join this experience. As the purpose of this event is to educate and empower local business owners, you must bring a client in order to attend. We do limit the number of chapter members that can attend this event, but if you are interested, please contact Josh Koza at (216)712-4244 or email JKoza@Exit-Planning-Institute.org. We look forward to assisting you.