Your $695 Registration Includes:
- Program tuition
- Breakfast, lunch, and beverages during program
- Program materials
*The How to Sell Exit Planning Services Day can be added on to the Certified Exit Planning Advisor Program May 2016 registration for a discounted rate of $500. If you are already registered for a 2016 CEPA Program and would like to add the associated Sales & Marketing day on, please contact the EPI Office via email or phone 216-712-4244.
The How to Sell Exit Planning Services Workshop is an interactive deep-dive workshop that arms professional advisors with clear techniques and strategic implementations to improve their marketing and sales performance. After these five modules, attendees will understand methods to effectively engage business owners, strategically position their practice in the market, utilize marketing techniques, and execute proven sales strategies as well as have the opportunity to experience collaborative learning with like-minded exit planning advisors.
7:30am – 8:00am Breakfast & Networking
8:00am – 9:45am Module One: How to Implement Exit Planning Services
Defining your brand and developing your written marketing plan.
10:00am – 11:45am Module Two: How to Find New Clients
Using lead generation strategies to deliver prospective clients. Integrated campaign approaches that you can act on.
11:45am – 12:45pm Lunch
12:45pm – 2:15pm Module Three: How to Close Sales Opportunities
Delivering an effective sales presentation to a prospective client.
2:30pm – 4:00pm Module Four: How to Harness the Power of Social Selling and Thought Leadership
Social networks – the most effective way to get new sales.
4:00pm – 4:45pm Module Five: How to Build an Influential Network
Influential advisors – the key to consistent referrals.
4:45pm – 5:00pm Wrap-Up and Closing
- The program will take place on Friday, May 27th, 2016 from 7:30am until 5:00pm.
- The program event will take place at the University of Chicago Booth School of Business’s Gleacher Center.
- Our preferred event hotel for the group is the Omni Hotel. It is an approximate 10 minute walk from the Omni over to the Gleacher Center (about 6 blocks).
- The University of Chicago and Omni Hotel is approximately 40 minutes from Chicago Midway Airport and 45 minutes from Chicago O’Hare Airport.
- Transportation from to/from the hotel — Taxi fare from Midway runs typically $25-35 and from O’Hare typically $35-50. Train service is also available from both airports with stops nearby the hotel, visit www.transitchicago.com for more train service information and schedules.
- *A group discounted rate is available at the Omni Hotel, to book your room online – Click Here – discounted rate expires April 29, 2016.