*A discounted rate of $595 is available until 01/01/17
Your $695 Registration Includes:
- Program tuition
- Breakfast, lunch, and beverages during program
- Program materials
*The How to Sell Exit Planning Services Day can be added on to the February 2017 Certified Exit Planning Advisor Program registration for a discounted rate of $500. If you are already registered for a 2017 CEPA Program and would like to add the associated Sales & Marketing day on, please contact the EPI Office via email or phone 216-712-4244.
The How to Sell Exit Planning Services Workshop is an interactive deep-dive workshop that arms professional advisors with clear techniques and strategic implementations to improve their marketing and sales performance. After these five modules, attendees will understand methods to effectively engage business owners, strategically position their practice in the market, utilize marketing techniques, and execute proven sales strategies as well as have the opportunity to experience collaborative learning with like-minded exit planning advisors.
8:30am – 9:00am Breakfast & Networking
9:00am – 10:30am Module One: Creating a Plan to Launch Your Practice
10:45am – 12:00pm Module Two: Building Your Integrated Marketing Strategy
Part 1: Setting Up Marketing Programs
Part 2: Lead Generation
12:00pm – 1:00pm Lunch
1:00pm – 2:00pm Module Two: Building Your Integrated Marketing Strategy (Continued)
Part 3: Prospect & Suspect Nurturing
2:15pm – 4:00pm Module Three: Adopting a Successful Selling Process
- The program will take place on Friday, February 10th, 2017 from 9:00am until 4:00pm.
- The program will take place at the Georgia State University College of Law.
- Our preferred event hotel for the group is the Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta. It is about a 5 minute walk from the Ritz over to Georgia State (about 2 blocks).
- The University and preferred hotel is approximately 30 minutes from Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport.
- *A group discounted rate at the Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta will be available soon!