*A discounted rate of $600 is available until 07/01/17
Your $700 Registration Includes:
- Program tuition
- Breakfast, lunch, and beverages during program
- Program materials
*If you are already registered for a 2017 CEPA Program and would like to add the associated Sales & Marketing day on, please contact the EPI Office via email or phone 216-712-4244.
The How to Sell Exit Planning Services Workshop is an interactive deep-dive workshop that arms professional advisors with clear techniques and strategic implementations to improve their marketing and sales performance. After these five modules, attendees will understand methods to effectively engage business owners, strategically position their practice in the market, utilize marketing techniques, and execute proven sales strategies as well as have the opportunity to experience collaborative learning with like-minded exit planning advisors.
8:30am – 9:00am Breakfast & Networking
9:00am – 10:30am Module One: Creating a Plan to Launch Your Practice
10:45am – 12:00pm Module Two: Building Your Integrated Marketing Strategy
Part 1: Setting Up Marketing Programs
Part 2: Lead Generation
12:00pm – 1:00pm Lunch
1:00pm – 2:00pm Module Two: Building Your Integrated Marketing Strategy (Continued)
Part 3: Prospect & Suspect Nurturing
2:15pm – 4:00pm Module Three: Adopting a Successful Selling Process
- The program will take place on Friday, August 3rd, 2017 from 9:00am until 4:00pm.
- The program will take place at the University of San Francisco’s School of Management Downtown Campus.
- Our preferred event hotel is the Harbor Court Hotel. It is an approximate 5 minute walk from the Harbor Court over to the University.
- The University is approximately 25 minutes from San Francisco International Airport and 30 minutes from Oakland International Airport.
- *A group discounted rate at the Harbor Court Hotel will be available soon!