EPI Members $35 *Members must log into the EPI Member Center to receive the member pricing.
Non-Members $45Non-Member Registration
The Master Plan
Come listen to the Co-Founder of EPI, Peter Christman talk about his book “The Master Plan”. In his talk, Peter will talk about the necessity of business owners having a “Master Plan”. You will also understand why “Master Planning” is so simple, focused, productive for all owners in achieving great results. Peter will also talk about the cure for “exit planning phobias” that some owners have. Peter talks about this topic and more at the CEPA (certified exit planning advisor) course offered during the year. Come listen to the experienced entrepreneur himself and find out what you can do to help owners.
- Learn why three out of four businesses may change hands over the next 10 years
- Learn how to apply the concept of Master Planning with clients
- Learn how the Age Wave will impact the transition of businesses in the future
Peter Christman is Co-Founder and Chairman of the Exit Planning Institute as well as the Founder and CEO of the Christman Group - Value Enhancement Inc. Dubbed “The Original Exit Planning Coach,” Peter was an early innovator in the field, developing proprietary processes, plans and programs that remain industry models. He co-authored THE TEN TRILLION OPPORTUNITY, a widely referenced exit planning handbook for business owners and their advisors. For more than 30 years, Peter has advised and coached owners of privately held, middle-market businesses in developing and implementing savvy business succession, exit and/or transition plans. He walks business owners through the entire process, helping them:
• Take steps to maximize business market value through value enhancement processes;;
• Minimize taxes due upon transfer or sale of the business;;
• Achieve what they need (and expect) to accomplish, through the transaction;; and
• Prepare for the next phase of their lives -- a NEW BEGINNING!
Peter has guided more than 200 business sales that yielded $5 million to $150 million in value
for his clients.
• Business succession, exit and transition planning
• Business and personal exit planning strategies
• Middle-market business sales, mergers and acquisitions, financing, negotiations
• Exit planning keynote speeches
• Business relationship building presentations
CEPAs receive 1 CE credit