- $50 PP – Early discount registration fee for members, non-members and your guests until October 2nd
- $75 PP – Regular registration fee for members, non-members and your guests from October 2nd to October 9th
- We are unable to accommodate registrations after October 9th due to the venue requirement
- Registration and breakfast starts at 7:00am. The program will start at 8:00am.
- Fees are non-refundable, but you may substitute one guest for another at the registration desk
- Please note: this event is expressly for advisors who will bring a business owner with them. Contact Better Schnaufer at email@example.com or 214-850-6241 to learn about sponsorship opportunities
Sean P. Hutchinson, CEPA, CMAA
Chief Executive Officer
Sean Hutchinson is Chief Executive Officer of Strategic Value Advisors (SVA), thought leader in the field of business value creation and a sought-after speaker.
The mission of SVA is to help owners design and implement structured initiatives that exponentially increase the financial value of their equity and at the same time accessing options for harvesting wealth from the business.
Mr. Hutchinson is the former Chief Executive Officer of Integra Realty Resources, a global company based in New York City and at the time of his leadership the world’s largest real estate advisory firm.
In addition to previously leading a privately-held company with a global footprint, he has advised more than 100 privately-held companies throughout the U.S. on ownership transitions, competitive strategy, growth, valuation and value creation, restructuring, recapitalization, mergers and acquisitions, and governance.
He is deeply involved in corporate and institutional governance. He currently sits on the Boards of four privately-held companies, including that of his family’s 60-year-old manufacturing business.
He is a member of the national Board of Advisors for the Exit Planning Institute and the president of EPI’s Northern California chapter. In 2013, he was honored with the Exit Planning Institute’s Leadership Award, and in 2015 the Exit Planner of the Year, its highest designation.
In addition to his professional activities, Mr. Hutchinson serves as a Board member of numerous non-profit and academic organizations, including the Gellert Family Business Resource Center at University of San Francisco and the Insight Prison Project.
He earned his Master’s degree from Miami University of Ohio, is a Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA), Certified Merger and Acquisition Advisor (CMAA), and holds the FINRA Series 79 Limited Registered Representative—Investment Banking and FINRA Series 63 Uniform Securities Representative licenses.