Certificate in Exit Planning
Certificate in Exit Planning One-Day Course
The Certificate in Exit Planning One Day Program was developed by nationally recognized experts who serve as faculty members for the Exit Planning Institute’s Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA) Program.The one day program was designed to take professional advisors, as well as sales and marketing professionals and colleagues of existing CEPAs, through a one day course that gave an overview of the overall Value Acceleration Methodology and provided some insight into the CEPA Program itself.
The program takes the attendee through six modules which concentrate on the core elements of the Value Acceleration Methodology and the organizing principle of the methodology called Master Planning. Master Planning has three critical components referred to as the “three legs of the stool”
1) Maximizing Business Value
2) Personal Financial Planning
3) Life After Business Planning.
Participants will also learn to describe deliverables at each of the three major gates of the methodology and understand how the exit planner and the “triggering event” creates action and generates business opportunity and deal flow for other professional advisors while significantly improving value and probability of a successful transaction.
Participants who have successfully completed the one day course receive a Certificate in Exit Planning from the Exit Planning Institute.
Earn Up to 6.5 Hours of Continuing Education Credits Earn CE Credits Now
ESSENTIAL CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS!
This program has been approved as follows for CE Credit Hours
- CEPA 6.5 hours of CE
After attending this workshop, attendees will able to:
- Communicate the benefits of the Value Acceleration Methodology which focuses on identifying, protecting, maximizing, harvesting and managing owner and family wealth.
- Name and describe the deliverables at each gate of the Value Acceleration Methodology
- Describe how the "triggering event" enlightens owners to take action to begin working on their transition process
- Describe the three critical components of a successful transition process
- Describe the key roles of each of the team members involved in exit planning
- State the statistics from the State of Owner Readiness Survey which describes the current state of owner readiness
- Describe the market opportunity created by the baby boomer generation age wave
- Understand how the exit planner and the "triggering event" creates action and generates business opportunity and deal flow for other professional advisors while significantly improving value and probability of a successful transaction.
Who should attend:
These attendees seek to understand the overall Value Acceleration Methodology and work better with CEPAs. These attendees could include; Marketing Professionals, Colleagues of CEPAs, Business Owners, Attorneys, Accountants/CPAs, Business, Brokers, Financial Advisors, Valuation Advisors, Investment Bankers, Estate Planners, Trust Officers, Commercial Lenders, Consultants, Wealth Managers, Insurance Professionals and other trusted advisors working with the owners of privately-held businesses